- Tuakiri Optional Attributes
- Number of values
- A long-lived, non-reassignable, omni-directional identifier suitable for use as a globally-unique
external key. Its value for a given subject is independent of the relying party to whom it is given.
The authoritative definition for this attribute can be found
here in the SAML V2.0 Subject Identifier Attributes Profile Version 1.0
- <uniqueID> "@" <scope>, where:
- The unique ID consists of 1 to 127 ASCII characters, each of which is either an alphanumeric ASCII character,
an equals sign (ASCII 61), or a hyphen (ASCII 45). The first character MUST be alphanumeric.
- The scope consists of 1 to 127 ASCII characters, each of which is either an alphanumeric ASCII character,
a hyphen (ASCII 45), or a period (ASCII 46). The first character MUST be alphanumeric.
- Notes on usage
- Value comparison MUST be performed case-insensitively (that is,
values that differ only by case are the same, and MUST refer to the same subject).
A value MUST NOT be assigned to more than a single subject over its lifetime of use under any circumstances.
- Notes on privacy
- This attribute is not a privacy preserving identifier and should not be used
where services are intended to be provided anonymously. The value may or may not be opaque, and the same value
will be issued to all services receiving this attribute.